Full Tilt Tom Wallisch Pro Ltd 16/17 Boots man Men´s ski
We’ve brought the Tom Wallisch Pro Boot back for a seventh year! The Tom Wallisch LTD was built by Tom, for Tom, and for any skier who demands a boot capable of keeping up with Tom. Constructed on our 3-piece, Full Tilt Soul platform, this pro ski boot has a slightly roomier toe box and high-traction rubber soles, a lightweight and reliable buckle system, and our Pro Liner that’ll keep you on your feet through all mountain mayhem.
- FTS SOUL 3-PIECE SHELL: The same 99mm last width and geometry as the Original with a slightly roomier toe box & rubber sole.
- 99 Last: The original width shell that your feet love
- #6 FLEX TONGUE: Medium flex - Maximum versatility & reliability in all conditions with a smooth, natural ankle motion to eliminate shinbang! You can quickly change your flex by swapping out different # flex tongues.
- SHOCK ABSORBER BOOT BOARD: Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- ALUMINUM WIDETRACK BUCKLES: New adjustment mechanism engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly single-handed micro adjustment. New durable aluminum lever with a minimalistic lightweight design.
- RIBBED TONGUE: 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- ADJUSTABLE FLEX: The boots flex is rated on a simple scale of 1-10 (10=stiffest). Change a boots flex by simply switching the tongue. (Competitors boots require permanent cutting).
- LATERAL ADJUSTMENT: Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shell: 12mm Influence Shell: 3mm
- FORWARD LEAN: Tool-less forward angle adjustment. 4mm or 8mm
- INFINITE PIVOT: Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- CABLES: Cable closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure flex & fit
- CUSTOMIZABLE: All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Philips head screwdriver.
- EASY ON/OFF: Tongue fully opens like a convertible, never blocking your foot. Slide your foot in and out easily with comfort in all temperatures.
- FREE FLEXING CUFF: Rear cuff has unrestricted forward motion to never bottom out & move naturally with your leg instead of against it.
- LIGHT WEIGHT: Minimalistic 3-Piece design eliminates the need for thick heavy overlapping plastic or bolts for increased quickness & sensitivity, up to 2 lbs / 900g lighter than some alpine boots.
- RUBBER TOE & HEEL SOLE: Natural rubber soles on the toe & heel for non-slip walking & hiking that can even be replaced if they wear out.
Quick Fit™ Liner Technology:
- PERFORMER FOAM LAMINATES: The Performer Liner’s laminates are specifically engineered to be our thinnest liner for reduced weight & increased maneuverability, while maintaining its warmth & a custom moldable fit.
- 2mm Soft Density Intuition® Foam
- Softest cross linked EVA closed cell foam molds to feet quick
- 4mm Open Cell Foam
- Warm & comfy layer conforms quickly to your foot upon entry
- 7MM Medium Density Intuition® Foam
- Cross linked EVA closed cell foam molds to feet & transfers energy
- WIDE TOE: For people with wider feet or prefer a little more wiggle room in the toe area, a thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control.
- J-BAR: An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- INTUITION: All adult boot liners are built using authentic Intuition® closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- MOLDS 100% TO FEET!: Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
Do not wait any longer and buy Full Tilt Tom Wallisch Pro Ltd 16/17! At Full Tilt reliable supplier UK all our Men´s ski boots products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Full Tilt. Buying in our ski store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our ski community. Place your order now and receive Full Tilt Tom Wallisch Pro Ltd 16/17 as soon as possible at home.
Full Tilt - Men´s ski boots - Boots man, Ability level: advanced-expert, Flex index: soft 55-95, Width: narrow (98 mm), Segmentation: freestyle
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.